Hanoi (VNA) – The Vietnam Online Marketing Forum (VOMF) 2019 took place in Hanoi on August 14 under the themed “Personalised Experience”.
Dang Hoang Hai, Director of the Vietnam E-Commerce and Digital Economy Agency under the Ministry of Industry and Trade, said this year’s forum chose the theme because customers’ demand nowadays is diverse and changes continually.
Therefore, the personalisation of experience, advertisements and sales promotion is an inevitable trend that will help retail brands to boost their sales, he noted.
Le Minh Trang, a representative of Nielsen Vietnam, said companies need to specify the psychology of consumers born after 1995, 1980 and 1960 since each generation has different consumption habits and, therefore, needs different approaches.
She took the people born after 1995 as an example, noting that they have various likings and prefer exploring things on the internet, from tourism, fashion to films, games and chatting with friends, which are clearly reflected via their internet interactions.
Vietnam is currently taking the lead with 45 – 60 percent of its consumers accepting online shopping, she noted.
VOMF 2019 is the fourth of its kind held so far, gathering nearly 40 speakers from leading organisations and businesses in online marketing like Nielsen, Google, Facebook, Comscore, Amazon and Coc Coc.
It will continue to be held in Ho Chi Minh City on August 16. -VNA
- First-of-its-kind gubernatorial forum focuses on the arts
- RSU 9 forum focuses on proficiency-based learning
- City Club forum focuses on growing the regional economy
- Experts Forum: How innovation is reshaping St. Paul
- Turkey Professional Hair Care Market is anticipated to hit $134.72 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 7.23%
- Biodiesel Market is anticipated to hit $94.8 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 16.82%
- Energy Focus Flicker-Free LEDs Bring New Light to Alabama Healthcare System
- Driver Monitoring Systems Market is anticipated to hit $10.49 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 11.8%
- The market’s up 20% since the election. Here's why it's time to lock in some profits
- Global Ortho-Nitro Chloro Benzene (ONCB) Market to witness a CAGR of 3.4% during 2018-2024