National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan will lead a high-ranking Vietnamese delegation to attend the 40th General Assembly of ASEAN Inter-Parliamentary Assembly (AIPA 40) and pay an official visit to Thailand from August 25-30. The trip will be made at the invitation of Speaker of the Thai House of Representatives Chuan Leekpai, who is also Chair of AIPA 40. The high-ranking Vietnamese delegation taking part in AIPA 40 aims to continue affirming the Vietnamese legislature’s active and responsible participation in AIPA’s activities and improving Vietnam’s external activities. The AIPA 40 will take the theme “Advancing Parliamentary Partnership for Sustainable Community”, during which NA Chairwoman Ngan will assume the role of AIPA Chair from Speaker Leekpai, organising the AIPA 41 next year and other activities within the framework of the AIPA Chair Year. Vietnam and Thailand established their diplomatic ties in 1976 and upgraded the relationship to strategic partnership level on the occasion of the Thailand visit by Party General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong in 2013. Both sides effectively carried out the action programme to realise bilateral strategic partnership for the 2014 – 2018 period and are working on contents of the action programme… Read full this story
- Thailand - An Extreme Travel Experience - Filipinos in Thailand
- Thailand Travel Tips and Customs
- The Kingdom of Thailand
- Renting Holiday Houses in Thailand - The Alternative To Hotels
- Thailand's Unrest: Packing Strategies for the Coup Near You
- A Guide to the Annual Songkran Festival in Thailand
- Property Law in Thailand
- Corporate Flight Attendant Resume
- Top 10 Things To Do And See On Samui Island - Thailand
- You Thought Thai Massage Originates From Thailand?
NA Chairwoman to attend AIPA 40 in Thailand have 266 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at August 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.