The mother of four children murdered in a petrol bomb attack has died 20 months after suffering horrific burns to 75 per cent of her body. Mum-of-five Michelle Pearson, 37, died after spending more than a year and a half “fighting” injuries she suffered in the arson attack on her home in Salford, Greater Manchester. Her mum Sandra Lever said Ms Pearson, who had been in a “critical” condition, had “gained her wings and went to join her babies”. There are now calls for the child killers to face a fresh murder charge. Police will review the original investigation and consult with the Crown Prosecution Service to determine whether a new charge is warranted. Ms Pearson’s four youngest children – Lia, three, Lacie, seven, Brandon, eight, and Demi, 15 – all died in the fire two weeks before Christmas in December 2017. Following her death, her teenage son Kyle is the only family member to have survived the attack. Ms Pearson was placed in an induced coma for five months and missed her children’s funeral as she received specialist care for burns to 75 per cent of her body. Zak Bolland and David Worrall were found guilty of murdering the… Read full this story
- ‘Petrol everywhere’: Queensland woman’s horror triple-0 call
- I wish he'd got 21 years for each of his 77 victims: Mother of teenager slain by Breivik attacks sentence that could see him free in a decade
- Chilling moment American tourists chat and laugh just seconds before husband was killed pushing wife out of path of terrorist’s car on Westminster Bridge
- Ariana Grande is 'still suffering with PTSD' three years on from Manchester Arena bombing
- Yousef Makki's sister reveals their mother was 'depressed' and 'felt like the walls were closing in on her' before she died with a 'broken heart' a year after her son, 17, was stabbed to death
- Mother, 68, died after falling out of her car and running herself over as she tried to reverse park outside her house, inquest hears
- Fox News meteorologist blames NY governor for her parents-in-law dying of COVID-19 in nursing home and blasts Cuomo brothers for their 'pathetic' CNN interview as outrage over it mounts
- Manchester Arena bombing victims – who were the 22 people killed in the terror attack?
- The Professor - ISIS's 'cruel but popular' new leader: Ex-Saddam officer Abdullah Qardash, who was imprisoned alongside Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi and eliminated his rivals, takes the reins after former chief was killed in US strikes
- I had PTSD after being caught up in the Manchester Arena bombing aged 15 but beauty pageants helped me beat it
Michelle Pearson: Mum of 4 kids killed in petrol bomb attack dies 20 months later have 417 words, post on www.mirror.co.uk at August 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.