August 18, 2019 | 01:59 pm GMT+7
A man climbs on an electric post to repair the electricity network in HCMC, July 12, 2019. Photo by Shutterstock/xuanhuongho.
Luong Nhat Hoa, 60, was electrocuted by a falling electric wire inside a Saigon coffee shop Saturday, a newspaper reported.
Hoa, a security guard and motorbike taxi driver, passed out after the wire fell on him at the cafe in Tan Binh District.
People rushed him to the hospital, but he could not be saved.
Nguyen Thi Kim Thuy, 48, a local, told loal media, “The wire first fell on a wall before ricocheting on to [Hoa].”
The local police are investigating.
- Man Died Of Meth Overdose Before Bear Ate Him In National Park
- NJ Doctor Dies in Cliff Fall During Ibiza Vacation With Fiancee
- Lonely Old Chinese Man Dies After Putting Himself Up For Adoption
- Former top German prosecutor dies of heart attack in cafe
- Man dies at Yosemite National Park during shutdown
- Mister Rogers sound mixer Jim Emswiller dies after balcony fall on set of Tom Hanks film
- Man Dies At Trampoline Park In Canada, Raising Safety Concerns
- Off-duty officer finds man dying in southeast Houston parking lot
- Australian Diplomat Falls Off Terrace And Dies During Trust Fall
- Man dies after being stabbed outside Coventry nightclub in knife attack on two party-goers