Motorbike taxi drivers in Hà Nội. Drivers of xe ôm and drivers of non-motorised vehicles will have to register with authorised agencies, according to a new draft regulation set forth by Hà Nội Department of Transport. — VNA/VNS Photo Hoài Thu HÀ NỘI — Drivers of xe ôm – or motorbike taxis – carrying passengers and goods and drivers of non-motorised vehicles will have to register with authorised agencies, according to a new draft regulation on the management and use of non-motorised vehicles and motorcycles in the capital city of Hà Nội.
- Driver has surgery after horrific Indy crash
- Injured F1 test driver has surgery
- Which driver has an edge at Daytona?
- Uber driver is sentenced to death for the rape and murder of British embassy worker Rebecca Dykes in Lebanon
- James Jones thinks Donald Driver still wants to play
- Packers’ Driver gets first taste of Super Bowl
- Drivers find ‘teammate for the day’
- Driver says he’s nowhere near end of career
- Driver will keep playing â€” elsewhere if need be
- Stunned Packers face change; Driver ponders future
Licence compulsory for motorbike drivers in Hà Nội have 173 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 25, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.