Before, the soldier fell to the ground while on duty on Son Ca island. He was in coma; accordingly, he was rushed to the local medical clinic. Paramedics in the clinic bandaged his wound and to splint a broken arm with cardboard and transfused. However, for fear of his wound in head, the clinic decided to bring him ashore after tele-conference with the infirmary in mainland. Helicopter EEC VN – 8619 of Army Corps 18 with group of medical workers flew a patient from Truong Sa islands to the mainland for treatment. Spratly archipelago is an island district of Vietnam so military doctors often use army helicopter to move patients from the islands to the mainland.By THANH SON – Translated by UYEN PHUONG
- How hype can mislead cancer patients, families
- Cancer-stricken mother is desperately fundraising for an unproven treatment not available on the NHS which she claims shrunk her 'incurable' tumours by 90%
- Good News! Obamacare Will Not Kill Cancer Patient Who Wrote
- FDA approves first treatment for severe type of multiple sclerosis
- Helicopter Pilot Who Flew Williams: He ‘Messed Up’ but ‘Whatever’
- Former Virginia Beach chiropractor found guilty of sexually assaulting a patient during treatment
- Why was there a helicopter in Sundance Square and what’s Tom Cruise got to do with it?
- The return of the Isles of Scilly's helicopter lifeline after six years away
- Is The Walking Dead's Mystery Helicopter Linked To Jadis?
- New Mission: Impossible – Fallout Video Puts You In Tom Cruise’s Crazy Helicopter Stunt
Helicopter flies patient ashore for emergency treatment have 241 words, post on sggpnews.org.vn at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.