HCM City (VNA) – The new Eastern Bus Terminal in HCM City’s District 9 will open soon following two years of construction of the first phase of the project.
Tran Chi Trung, head of the city’s public transport management centre, said the centre had upgraded 30 bus stops that lead to the new terminal.
- HCM City’s District 9 to get Sense City shopping mall
- Hanoi, HCM City pay heavy price for poor planning
- Ballet Giselle returns to HCM City Opera House
- City Mayors New Report Validates Alternative Energy As Replacement For Fossil Fuel As Energy Source
- How Smart Companies Are Opening New Multi-Channel Markets
- Real Estate - Opening New Vistas of Progress
- Belfast City - A Brief Overview
- 5 Good Reasons to Choose Dublin As a City Break Destination
- From Bangkok to Pattaya by Bus
- Sultry Mediterranean City - Barcelona's Gaixample