By Eric Garrett – August 27, 2019 03:25 pm EDT Share 0 Comments 0 With only a couple of months remaining before players can get their hands on Hideo Kojima’s first post-Konami title, fans are getting more and more excited, especially following the recent trailers that were revealed. We saw quite a few things in said trailers, including new characters, more gameplay, and the weaponizable peeing mechanics that got people talking. In addition to this, Hideo Kojima also sat down with French content creator Julien Chièze to discuss Death Stranding, including some new multiplayer details that players may want to know before jumping in. “All I can say is that it is an open world in which the players will quickly find out that the approach is different,” Kojima said. “It’s going to be hard task and you must reconnect a fractured society and split up humans. You do this with a character who has nothing to do with superheroes. Sam is just by himself and must survive, he has no special power. The more you play the more you will notice that he isn’t the only one in this situation. At launch, there will probably be millions of people… Read full this story
- NYG QB's dad says he received death threat
- Introducing the Legendary Bob Reuter, Five Years After His Death
- 'Anamorphine' beautifully manipulates time, space and memory
- SEE IT: Norman Reedus appears in video game naked, handcuffed and holding a baby on a beach
- Russell Wilson using Google to prep for Jaguars game
- Sony at E3: PS VR release date, new ‘Resident Evil’ game
- Where will Shohei Ohtani hit in Angels lineup?
- Rashad Jennings talks retirement, rom coms
- Eagles fan Kobe Bryant gave the team a pep talk
- Steve Kerr respects Stan Van Gundy's 'willingness to speak out'
Death Stranding Multiplayer Details Revealed by Hideo Kojima have 290 words, post on comicbook.com at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.