Revenue rose 38.3% year on year to RMB12.9 billion Setting differentiated advantage through technology reinforcementProduction capacity ramped up to boost profitability Results Highlights: A double-digit increase achieved in sales volume and revenue, steady growth in net profit Developing all-aluminium formwork components, and initiating the leasing business of aluminium alloy formwork Client-oriented strategy for the support of new energy vehicles and fabricated products High-end products continue to contribute, including the delivery of a newly-built all-aluminium superyacht by Silver Yachts An interim dividend of HK$0.1 per share declared, representing a dividend payout ratio of approximately 45.9% Financial Highlights: (RMB million) For the six months ended 30 June Change YoY 2019 2018 Sales volume (tonnes) 532,275 325,096 +63.7% Revenue 12,900 9,329 +38.3% Gross profit 3,909 2,961 +32.0% EBITDA 3,425 2,818 +21.5% Net profit 1,465 1,266 +15.7% Interim dividend per share (HK$) 0.10 0.10 – HONG KONG, CHINA - Media OutReach - 26 August 2019 - China Zhongwang Holdings Limited (“China Zhongwang” or the “Company”, which together with its subsidiaries is referred to as the “Group”, stock code: 01333), a leading developer and manufacturer of fabricated aluminium products in the world, announced its unaudited results for the six months ended 30 June 2019 (“the Period under Review”). During… Read full this story
- China Mobile announcement sparks hope of iPhone debut
- Eyes on the prize: Tim Cook visits China again, announces research centre
- China Telecom announces global SD-WAN service
- SAP pre-announces strong Q3 results
- Couple's Crafty Surprise Pregnancy Announcement Yields Cute Results
- China Unicom announces IoT partnership
- China Just Buzzed A Bunch Of Japanese Islands That The U.S. May Be Forced To Defend
- Airline Wi-Fi roundup: Air China, United and Continental
- AMD CEO resigns, interim CEO appointed, company on prowl for new CEO
- Rush to judgment on iPhone 5C and China?
China Zhongwang announces 2019 interim results have 260 words, post on vietnamnews.vn at August 26, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.