close Video Fox News Flash top headlines for August 5 Fox News Flash top headlines for August 5 are here. Check out what’s clicking on Foxnews.com Another spree of weekend gun violence in Chicago reportedly left at least seven people dead and 46 injured, as police released an audio clip containing the sounds of barrages of gunfire heard during one of the attacks. The series of shootings reached its peak early Sunday morning when 17 people were struck in three incidents in the neighborhood of Lawndale, prompting a nearby hospital to temporarily stop accepting patients as it was filled to capacity, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “Audio from the tragic shooting at 18th & Kildare yesterday shows that criminals have no deterrent to carrying illegal guns in our city and this is what residents and police are up against,” Chicago Police Chief Communications Officer Anthony Guglielmi posted Monday alongside a clip containing sounds of one of the attacks in that area. That shooting left a 33-year-old man dead and seven others injured. Barrages of gunfire and screeching car tires could be heard during the 51-second clip of it posted by Guglielmi. GUNFIRE ERUPTS NEAR CHICAGO PLAYGROUND, INJURING 7 Two hours before… Read full this story
- Justin Trudeau is pushing for stricter Canadian gun laws after deadly shooting in Nova Scotia
- San Leandro Police Release Video Of Fatal Officer Shooting Of Man Wielding Baseball Bat
- Seven Dead, Three Injured in Wisconsin Sikh Temple Shooting [Updated]
- Shooting Rampage in Canada Leaves More Than 10 Dead, Authorities Say
- Canada shooting: at least 10 dead after rampage in Nova Scotia
- Delhi violence | Police books Jamia students under UAPA
- Dead good! The 80 best true crime shows and podcasts – because there’s never been a better time to play armchair detective...
- 'Respected' family of accused Darwin gunman break their silence as the first victim - a father-of-two, 33, who was shot dead while eating dinner - is identified
- Gunman who shot 22 dead in Nova Scotia rampage 'tied up his girlfriend during a row only for her to flee and hide in the woods' before he launched his massacre
- ‘This Was An Act Of Terror’: 8 Dead, More Than A Dozen Injured When Truck Strikes Pedestrians In Lower Manhattan
Chicago police release audio clip as weekend gun violence leaves 7 dead, 46 injured have 359 words, post on www.foxnews.com at August 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.