Skip to main Content Alaska News Alaska Life Politics Opinions Sports Talk to us SIGN IN Account Info Customer Service Sign Out ☒ Please enter a valid password. Welcome back. Sign in to your account below. Thank you for supporting local news. Need an account? Sign up Local Anchorage | Anchorage 69°F Anchorage: 69°F Subscribe Obituaries e-Edition Sponsored Content Real Estate/Open Houses From his morning run, to committee hearings, to VIP meetings, Anchorage Daily News followed Sen. Sullivan on a “typical” day in D.C. Author: Marc Lester Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share via Email Share on Tumblr Share on Reddit Share on LinkedIn Share on Google Plus Print article Morning: A run on the Mall Second of two parts. WASHINGTON — Sen. Dan Sullivan stretched outside his home at 7:15 a.m. before a run and explained a policy, one that few states can pull off, he said. He and his staff aren’t perfect on it themselves, but they aim high: Any visiting Alaskan who wants a meeting can get one. “With me, not just staff,” Sullivan clarified. “My view is (if) you’ve traveled 4,000 miles to come see your senator, you should see your senator,” Sullivan said. That… Read full this story
- Biden accidentally tells South Carolina crowd he's a Dem candidate 'for the United States Senate'
- Joe Biden Tells Crowd: ‘I’m A Candidate For The United States Senate’
- Healthcare costs in the United States can leave Americans in debt, in court and living on the brink
- Oil and gas imports from United States set to increase
- 10 more coronavirus cases in United States; emergency declared in Los Angeles
- Women dying from pregnancy and childbirth is still a problem in the United States, CDC report shows
- Best Children's Museums in United States Honored in National Survey
- It's likely there are more coronavirus cases in the United States than the numbers show
- Coronavirus outbreak in the United States now inevitable, health official warns
- Why it’s so notoriously difficult for the United States to achieve gun reform
A day in the life of a United States senator: Dan Sullivan have 331 words, post on www.adn.com at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.