Da Nang (VNA) – A workshop was held in the central city of Da Nang on July 19 to improve the legal system protecting rare wild animals in Vietnam.
The event was co-organised by the National Assembly Committee for Judicial Affairs and the Wildlife Conservation Society.
- Quang Binh seeking ways to protect rare langurs
- Namibia forced by drought to auction 1,000 wild animals
- Proposed law would make animal cruelty a felony across the U.S.
- Farmers demand steps to protect crops from wild animals
- Cancer Kills Wild Animals Too
- Traces of Alzheimer’s Disease Detected in Wild Animals for the First Time
- Wild animals at Tirupati gates
- Princess Haya seeks forced marriage protection after fleeing Dubai ruler
- Russia Not Meddling in UK Political Process, Seeks Improving Relations - Ambassador
- Lawmakers attend workshop on improving people's living standards