Workers manufacture mechanical tools at the Japan-invested Kyouwa company, based in the Long Hau industrial park of the southern province Long An (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNS/VNA) – The Vietnam Institute for Economic and Policy Research (VEPR) has predicted Vietnam’s economic growth would accelerate in the third quarter and then reach 7.17 percent the last quarter to hit the Government’s target of 6.6 to 6.8 percent for the full year. In a macroeconomic report presented on July 11, the VEPR said the country’s economy grew at 6.71 percent in the second quarter of 2019, down from 6.79 percent in the first quarter. The institute forecast Vietnam’s economic growth is likely to reach 6.96 percent in 2019. According to the report, in the first six months of the year, social investment reached 822.9 trillion VND (35.47 billion USD), up 10.3 percent compared to the same period in 2018. VEPR Director Nguyen Duc Thanh said that despite the expectation that the US-China trade war would stimulate the flow of capital into the country, the inflow had not really happened. The 9.7 percent rise in FDI, compared to 8.5 percent in the same period last year, still lagged behind the investment poured into the non-state sector…. Read full this story
- Jubilee! Church and Community Support For Local Economic Growth in a Book That Matters to All of Us
- Leaflet Distribution - Reaching Your Target Audience
- Start Reaching Your Target Market With Better Success
- Use SMART Goals to Reach Your Target
- Viral Marketing - Reaching Your Target Audience
- Reaching Your Target Market - Creating a Personal Brand That Matters to Your Target Market
- How Can You Ensure That Your Mailing Lists Are Still Reaching Your Target Audience?
- LinkedIn - Reach Your Target Market and Be Seen As an Expert With This Social Networking Tool
- Economic Growth in Ghaziabad District
- How to Set Targets For Different Parts of The Article to Make Money at Home
Vietnam’s economic growth likely to reach set target in 2019: VEPR have 300 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.