However, a result of 7 minutes 52.74 seconds helped him to reach the A Olympic standard (7 minutes 54. 31 seconds) and earn the ticket in the Olympic Games 2020 in Tokyo.
Accordingly, the young swimmer registered three categories. But, the 200-meter butterfly race nears the 800-meter freestyle competition so he decided to choose the 800-meter freestyle as his strength to compete.
On July 27, Huy Hoang is expected to win the A Olympic standard (15 minutes 00.99 seconds) in the men’s 1,500 meters finals.
BY LE QUANG- Translated by Huyen Huong
- Galaxy Note8 Olympic Games Limited Edition comes with a white back, gold accents, and themed wallpapers
- The 'darkest building on Earth' is at the Winter Olympic Games
- Sega Secures 2008 Olympics Gaming Rights
- Tickets.com services for Vancouver Winter 2010 Olympic Games crashes during first release of tickets
- London 2012: Your complete guide to the Olympic Games online
- Samsung has made a limited edition Galaxy Note 8 for the PyeongChang 2018 Olympic Games
- TD-SCDMA makes Beijing Olympic Games roster
- IT at Beijing Olympic Games to cost $400 million
- Video, podcasts and blogs track Olympic Games
- How to watch the 2018 Winter Olympic Games in PyeongChang