|Head of the PCC’s Organization Commission Pham Minh Chinh (right) and PCF’s National Secretary Fabien Roussel|
At the reception, Fabien Roussel emphasized that the French Party treasures the traditional friendship and solidarity with the Communist Party of Vietnam. He made a commitment to strengthening the fine friendship and cooperation between the two Parties, States and peoples in the coming time for benefits of the two countries as well as for peace, stability, cooperation and development in the region.
For his part, Chinh thanked PCF and peace-loving French people for their valuable assistance to the Vietnamese people’s resistance war for national liberation and reunification in the past, as well as to the country’s Doi moi (renewal) process and national construction cause at present.
He also recalled President Ho Chi Minh’s contributions to the establishment of PCF at the National Congress of the French Section of the Workers’ International (known as Tours Congress) in 1920. He affirmed that the Vietnamese Communist Party always attaches much importance to strengthening traditional relationship with the French Party, suggesting that the two sides should draw up a detailed and practical cooperation plan between the two Parties, States and peoples.
Translated by Tran Hoai
- She Extols Trump, Guns and the Chinese Communist Party Line
- Chinese Communist Party propaganda? There's an app for that
- Australia Cancels Residency for Wealthy Chinese Donor Linked to Communist Party
- China Expels Former Interpol Chief From Communist Party for ‘Extravagant’ Spending
- Marine Le Pen wants to rebrand the French nationalist party with a new name
- Vietnam’s Communist Party Ousts Historian Who Criticized Its China Policy
- Ex-Interpol chief expelled from China Communist party for 'abuses'
- China’s Communist Party Runs This U.S. TV Station. How Independent Can It Be?
- Toward a Global History of the Communist Party
- QUIZ: Who said it — Democratic leaders or Communist Party USA?