The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines and the Sheremetyevo International Airport of Russia held a ceremony on July 2 to welcome its first flights to and from the airport. (Photo: VNA) Moscow (VNA) – The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines and the Sheremetyevo International Airport of Russia held a ceremony on July 2 to welcome its first flights to and from the airport. Flight VN63, which departed from Hanoi, arrived at the Moscow-based airport on July 2 morning, while flight VN62 took off from the airport at noon the same day. Addressing the ceremony, Chief Representative of Vietnam Airlines in Russia Le Thanh Dung said the launching of the air route was a strategic decision, helping passengers access four-star aviation services. Denis Pashkovsky, Sheremetyevo International Airport’s Deputy General Director in charge of commercial affairs, told the Vietnam News Agency (VNA) that the airport welcomes the Vietnam Airlines as a new partner. The cooperation will help to expand aviation connectivity between Russia and Vietnam and Southeast Asia at large, he said. The Sheremetyevo International Airport will provide the best services for passengers, who travel from Vietnam to cities of Russia and Europe by Russia’s national flag carrier Aeroflot and other members… Read full this story
- Richard Petty Motorsports moving operations
- Chaos at Sharm el-Sheikh airport amid confusion over 'rescue flights'
- EXCLUSIVE: 'He said it wasn't an emergency.' Spirit Airlines customer traveling to her grandmother's funeral claims male flight attendant REFUSED to let her use the bathroom while on her period, leaving her mortified with stained pants
- Taiwan’s leading tea chain Ten Ren's Tea bids sudden farewell to Vietnam
- Airlines to return British holidaymakers from Egypt without luggage
- Stranded tourists turn on UK ambassador at Sharm el-Sheikh airport
- Experts: Too late to fully finish renovations at World Cup airports
- Rocky Bleier recalls Vietnam War, 40 years after it ended
- The Latest: Police reopen Copenhagen airport terminal
- The Latest: Main airport terminal evacuated in Copenhagen
Vietnam Airlines moves operations to Sheremetyevo Airport have 312 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.