Saigon Tourist Travel Service Co welcomes two international cruise ships in early July, bringing a total 7,060 passengers to Vietnam (Photo: VnExpress) Hanoi (VNA) – Saigon Tourist Travel Service Co welcomes two international cruise ships in early July, bringing a total 7,060 passengers to Vietnam. The Genting Dream docked at the Phu My port in the southern province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau on July 3 for a one-day stop. During the day, passengers were taken on a city tour of Ho Chi Minh City, and short trips to Cu Chi tunnel, a town in Ba Ria-Vung Tau province and the Mekong Delta. On July 4, the Voyager of the Seas is scheduled to reach Phu My port with about 3,000 passengers from the UK, the US and Australia on board. After arrival, the passengers will discover Ho Chi Minh City and Ba Ria-Vung Tau province before cruising to the Chan May port in the central province of Thua Thien-Hue two days later to visit Da Nang city, Hue former imperial capital, My Son Sanctuary and Hoi An ancient city. In 2018, Saigontourist Travel Service Co provided services to about 474,000 cruise travellers, up by 12 percent compared with 2017…. Read full this story
- More than 20 Australians are among 7,000 people in lockdown on a cruise ship in Italy as passengers prepare to leave vessel as medics confirm woman on board does NOT have coronavirus
- EXCLUSIVE: Doctor on cruise ship recalls finding toddler's sprawled out body after her grandfather dropped her as parents claim Royal Caribbean is lying and reenactment photos show it was 'impossible' for him to lean out of the window
- Family of toddler who fell to her death off a cruise ship says Royal Caribbean provided a 'false narrative'
- Are Cruise Ships Cancelled Due to Coronavirus? Latest News For Royal Caribbean, Carnival, Crystal Cruises
- 7000 cruise passengers, including Australians, still held on cruise ship amid coronavirus fears
- Family lawyer for toddler who died in cruise ship fall accuses Royal Caribbean of lying
- Thousands Trapped on Cruise Ship Quarantined Over Coronavirus Fears
- Coronavirus Fears Cost Family $32,000 As Cruise Ship Company Won't Give Refund, Says Insurance Doesn't Cover Epidemics
- Coronavirus: Brits among 7,000 trapped on cruise ship after couple fall ill
- Mom Desperate for Answers After Daughter Falls Overboard on Cruise Ship: 'I Want Her to Come Home'
Two int’l cruise ships visit Vietnam in early July have 367 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at July 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.