Finaxar Vietnam, Indovina Bank, and Cathay Financial Holdings today announced their partnership to improve access to financing for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by offering customers top-notch, innovative, and data-driven financing solutions tailored to SMEs in the Southeast Asian region. Finaxar Vietnam, Indovina Bank, and Cathay Financial Holdings today announced their partnership to improve access to financing for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) Finaxar, which is backed by Monk’s Hill Ventures, 500 Startups, and Cathay Ventures, is a technology firm that offers customers top-notch, innovative, and data-driven financing solutions tailored to SMEs in the Southeast Asian region. The firm is headquartered in Singapore and operates in Vietnam and Hong Kong. In 2018, Lazada, the number one e-commerce platform owned by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. partnered up with Finaxar to provide working capital financing to its sellers. The firm also partnered with Visa to bring unique solutions to market to help all SMEs in the Asia-Pacific. By combining technology and security, and with the expert knowledge of the team, Finaxar is confident to serve small business owners with the required funding options with honesty, security, efficiency, and simplicity. Indovina Bank, Cathay Holdings and Finaxar Announces Partnership to Transform SMEs Financing in… Read full this story
- Workshop discusses transforming Vietnam’s digital economy in 4IR
- Museum awarded grant funding to support transformation plans
- History Would Not Judge Our Constitution By Its Uniqueness But By The Transformation It Entailed :Chandrachud.J [Video]
- EPA Launches Finance Center to Improve Community Water Infrastructure and Resiliency
- The Finance 202: Trump's flirtation with rejoining TPP is surprisingly serious
- VN legislator’s visit enhances Vietnam-US Comprehensive Partnership
- Even An Unregistered Partnership Firm Can Maintain ‘Cheque Bounce’ Complaint: Himachal Pradesh HC [Read Judgment]
- Fact check: A video mocks public financing of elections. The truth is more complicated.
- Financing, transparency proposed as remedy for ‘dark place’ of money in NC politics
- Turkish Finance Minister Says He Had Fruitful Meetings at White House
Tripartite partnership to transform SMEs financing have 314 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.