Finaxar Vietnam, Indovina Bank, and Cathay Financial Holdings today announced their partnership to improve access to financing for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) by offering customers top-notch, innovative, and data-driven financing solutions tailored to SMEs in the Southeast Asian region. Finaxar Vietnam, Indovina Bank, and Cathay Financial Holdings today announced their partnership to improve access to financing for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) Finaxar, which is backed by Monk’s Hill Ventures, 500 Startups, and Cathay Ventures, is a technology firm that offers customers top-notch, innovative, and data-driven financing solutions tailored to SMEs in the Southeast Asian region. The firm is headquartered in Singapore and operates in Vietnam and Hong Kong. In 2018, Lazada, the number one e-commerce platform owned by Alibaba Group Holding Ltd. partnered up with Finaxar to provide working capital financing to its sellers. The firm also partnered with Visa to bring unique solutions to market to help all SMEs in the Asia-Pacific. By combining technology and security, and with the expert knowledge of the team, Finaxar is confident to serve small business owners with the required funding options with honesty, security, efficiency, and simplicity. Indovina Bank, Cathay Holdings and Finaxar Announces Partnership to Transform SMEs Financing in… Read full this story
- Souter firm invests in fintech providing retail finance
- Meet the Cork-based firm who are experts in digital transformation
- City Moves for 27 February – who’s switching jobs at JP Morgan, Exiger and Arkle Finance?
- Business communications provider with Leeds office Onecom secures £30 finance package
- Sellick Partnership sells majority stake to French giant Samsic
- Belarus looking into South Korean experience of digital transformation of industrial sector
- Telling the world about Transforming Nuneaton
- Finance Minister busy with high-level meetings in US, despite smear campaign
- AccelerateHER ensures women are the forefront of tech transformation
- Dragon’s Den winner joins industry experts in Manchester for Brexit discussion
Tripartite partnership to transform SMEs financing have 297 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at July 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.