Welcome to The Hill’s Morning Report. Happy Monday! Our newsletter gets you up to speed on the most important developments in politics and policy, plus trends to watch. Co-creators are Alexis Simendinger and Al Weaver (CLICK HERE to subscribe!). On Twitter, find us at @asimendinger and @alweaver22.President TrumpDonald John TrumpTrump says Republicans should release their own transcripts in impeachment probe Trump keeps NYT, WaPo apps on his phone despite canceling subscriptions: report The big deception behind tariffs and geopolitics MORE sees his handling of an immigration crisis, deportation roundups and fiery tweets about the border as key to mobilizing his supporters in 2020.It’s one of the reasons he publicly championed Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) deportation arrests of undocumented migrant families before they began this weekend, ignoring the element of surprise in favor of the politics of publicly being in charge.“They’re going to take people out, and they’re going to bring them back to their countries,” the president said last week. “Or they’re going to take criminals out — put them in prison or put them in prison in the countries they came from.”Weekend ICE arrests of undocumented migrants were coordinated but small in number, and the operation is expected… Read full this story
- The Hill's Morning Report — After contentious week, Trump heads for Japan
- The Hill's Morning Report - Trump grapples with Turkey controversy
- The Hill's Morning Report — Trump turns the page back to Mueller probe
- The Hill's Morning Report — Trump's new controversy
- The Hill's Morning Report — Public impeachment drama resumes today
- The Hill's Morning Report - Tempers boil over at the White House
- The Hill's Morning Report - Fallout from day one of Trump impeachment hearing
- The Hill's Morning Report - Mass shootings put spotlight on Trump, Congress
- The Hill's Morning Report - Diplomats kick off public evidence about Trump, Ukraine
- Trump: Jews who vote Democrat show 'lack of knowledge or great disloyalty'
The Hill's Morning Report - Presented by JUUL Labs - Trump attack on progressive Dems draws sharp rebuke have 313 words, post on thehill.com at July 15, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.