July 30, 2019 10:56 Real estate agencies closing their doors outnumbered newly opened ones last month for the first time this year, reflecting a prolonged slump in the housing market. The Korea Association of Realtors said on Monday that 1,187 realtors shut down their businesses in June, compared to 1,157 realtors who opened for business. The last time there were more realtors who left the business than those who entered it was December last year, as the housing market was affected by the government’s measures to crack down on real estate speculation implemented in September that year.The number of home transactions stood at 314,108 in the first half of this year, down 28.2 percent on-year from 437,395. More Realtors Close Businesses Amid Slowing Housing Market Home Sales Plunge Further Apartment Sales Plummet After Tougher Measures Real Estate Market Dips into New Slump Apartment Sales in Seoul Plummet Apartment Sales in Seoul Cool Drastically Housing Sales Hit 5-Year Low Last Year Home Sales Plummet After Curbs on Speculation Seoul Apartment Sales Plummet Huge Proportion of Assets Tied up in Real Estate Seoul Sees Sharpest Rise in Apartment Prices in Korea Average Apartment Price in Seoul Breaks W600 Million Barrier Big Family… Read full this story
- Is Your Marketing to Realtors Getting Noticed?
- Mortgage Marketing - 3 Rules of Marketing to Realtors
- North Cyprus Property Market - What You Should Know
- Mallorca Property Market Update 2008
- Property Market Brings Welcoming News to Conveyancing Solicitors
- Search Engine Marketing Can Grow Your Business
- Changes in the Orlando Florida Property Market
- Affiliate Marketing Secrets - 3 Ways That Affiliate Marketers Drive Themselves to Failure
- Network Marketing Vs The Mortgage, Real Estate Industries
- Choosing the Perfect Realtor
Slumping Property Market Drives Realtors to Close Businesses have 265 words, post on english.chosun.com at July 30, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.