A busker has livestreamed the shocking moment a man allegedly tried to steal his takings while he performed in a busy Sydney shopping precinct. Martin Campos was entertaining shoppers in Sydney’s Pitt Street Mall shortly after 5pm on Saturday when a man allegedly took off with his basket full of cash. The Chilean student, 38, had been livestreaming his performance on Facebook when he was forced to abruptly abandon his post to chase the alleged thief. Busker Martin Campos (pictured) almost had his afternoon earnings stolen on Saturday night A man, 18 (pictured sitting down), was arrested at the scene and is assisting NSW Police with their inquiries ‘The guy grabbed my case full of notes so I ran after him and luckily, others had seen what happened and managed to catch him,’ Mr Campos told Daily Mail Australia. ‘At first I was angry but afterwards, I just felt sorry for the guy.’ With Mr Campos’ help, the Good Samaritans who intervened managed to restrain the man on the ground until police arrived. RELATED ARTICLES Previous 1 Next ‘I made a mistake’: Neighbours star Bonnie Anderson breaks… PICTURED: Father-of-three cyclist who died after falling… ‘Her statement was like a dark… Read full this story
- Life at the border: Church volunteers fill the humanitarian gap to help migrant asylum seekers in Arizona
- Austin judge ambushed outside her home survives attack with a mission to protect others
- Shot and killed in Nashville, singer Kyle Yorlets comes home to Carlisle
- Fatal flaws – Part 1 of 4: Inside the last year of Brielle Gage’s life
- It’s official: John Hickenlooper is running for president
- Kelly Oubre Jr. wants to stay with Phoenix Suns 'rest of my career'
- Spring 2019 concert guide: Carrie Underwood, Ariana Grande, Country Thunder
- Big upcoming concerts in Phoenix: Carrie Underwood, Ariana Grande, Juice WRLD
- Phoenix concerts in March: Billy Joel, Pot of Gold, Pink, Boogie Wit da Hoodie
- Phoenix concerts in March: Pink, A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie, Michael Buble
Shocking moment man, 18, 'steals a busker's takings' in Sydney's busiest mall - before performer helps restrain him until police arrive and damages his $3,000 guitar in the struggle have 317 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at July 13, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.