Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc attended the 25th anniversary of national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines’ Vietnam-Japan route in Tokyo on July 1, as part of his ongoing visit to Japan. PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc (fifth from right) and delegates attend the 25th anniversary of Vietnam Airlines’ Vietnam-Japan air route in Tokyo on July 1. The PM was joined by Toshihiro Nikai, Secretary General of the Liberal Democratic Party (LDP) of Japan and Chairman of the Japan-Vietnam Friendship Parliamentary Alliance (JVPA), alongside other Vietnamese and Japanese officials. Vietnam Airlines launched its first flight to Japan connecting Ho Chi Minh City and Osaka in 1994. Since then, the airline has unceasingly expanded its routes and upgraded its fleet, becoming an important air bridge to enhance Vietnam’s investment attraction and socio-economic and cultural development, as well as promoting fine friendly relations between Vietnam and Japan. Throughout the last 25 years, Vietnam Airlines has transported more than 12.5 million passengers to Japan. The carrier currently holds the largest market share of passenger transportation between the two countries, reaching nearly 60%. Addressing the event, PM Phuc spoke highly of the efforts made by Vietnam Airlines over the past quarter century, stating that Vietnam-Japan extensive strategic… Read full this story
- Deepika Padukone celebrates sister Anisha’s birthday, attends 25th anniversary bash of dad Prakash’s badminton academy
- Vietjet opens direct air routes linking Vietnam and India
- Boris Johnson's £5billion bus and bike boost: Prime Minister is to announce huge funding package to improve bus services and cycle lanes
- Ukraine Prime Minister Yatsenyuk Survives Vote of No Confidence
- Could the Former President of Georgia Be the Next Ukrainian Prime Minister?
- 'The Accidental Prime Minister' box-office collection Day 3: Anupam Kher and Akshaye Khanna's film collects Rs 12 crore in first weekend
- Mahinda Rajapaksa assumes charge as new Sri Lankan Prime Minister
- Prime Minister Scott Morrison announces national commissioner for defence and veteran suicides
- Hope Sri Lanka will fulfil aspirations of Tamil people: Modi after talks with Sri Lankan Prime Minister
- SPG only secures Prime Minister, CRPF 56 VIPs: Govt.
Prime Minister attends 25th anniversary of Vietnam-Japan air route have 326 words, post on dtinews.vn at July 1, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.