The competition is joined by 19 teams, including 600 coaches and athletes, competing in nine events, namely volleyball, weightlifting, swimming, badminton, tennis, automobile tyre turning, barrier crossing, tetrathlon, and strong soldier contest. Notably, 18 female contestants join the competition this time.
|Parade at the opening ceremony|
The sports competition is an important training mission, aiming at evaluating the quality of physical training and other sport activities at units in the whole service. The results of the competition will serve as the basis for the service to draw lessons, fix training contents, and better the capabilities of training management and organization, contributing to successfully fulfilling assigned missions.
|Athletes compete after the opening ceremony.|
The results will also help the service select best athletes for the upcoming whole military sports competition.
Translated by Huu Duong
- Russia reacts to news it faces a lengthy ban from sporting competition
- MPSC Engineering Services Prelim Exam Result 2019 released, final exam date announced
- India Game Developer Conference 2019, Hyderabad, highlights : Unreal Engine, e-sports competitions, and more
- Amazon has deals on nearly all of its own services for Prime Day 2019
- Agbaje urges parents to encourage kids to embrace sports
- Selena Gomez Goes From Black-and-White to Technicolor to Kick Off Tonight’s 2019 AMAs
- Call for four-year sports ban over doping shocks Russia
- 2018: women's sport leads the way in a landmark year
- UPSC recruitment: Combined Defence Services Exam (I) 2019 result announced
- AFL should consider raising draft age, but it won't want to risk losing athletes to rival sports