(Photo: Global New Light Of Myanmar)
Hanoi (VNA) – The Ministry of Home Affairs of Myanmar reported that 13 people died and one is still missing when a ship carrying 25 pilgrims capsized in the country’s Mandalay region on July 24.
The ship was en route to a monastery near Zeetaw dam in the country’s central region when meeting the incident.
The ministry said search and rescue force saved 11 people and recovered the bodies of 13 others in a few hours after the ship capsized.
Search for the missing person is underway.-VNA
- O’Reilly To Guest: As A Conservative, Are You “OK With People Dying” In Natural Disasters?
- Fox & Friends’ Pete Hegseth Responds to Co-Host’s Claim That Innocent People Died in Gaza: ‘Meh’
- Jeffrey Toobin Calls Racism: If 3,000 White People Died, Trump Wouldn’t Call it ‘Success’
- John Heilemann Calls Trump ‘The First Puerto Rican Truther’: Even Sandy Hook Truthers Are Like, ‘Dude, People Died’
- John Heilemann: Trump’s ‘The First Puerto Rican Truther’; Even Sandy Hook Truthers Are Like, ‘Dude, People Died’
- Chris Cuomo Accuses Trump of Ignoring Porter Scandal ‘On Purpose’: ‘People Die’ From Domestic Abuse
- WATCH: Dem Rep. David Cicilline Shames Kirstjen Nielsen for Not Knowing How Many People Died in DHS Custody
- Eric Bolling Slams Native Americans For Killing Bald Eagles: ‘People Died For That Symbol’
- 26 people died in Georgia crashes over holiday travel period
- 13 hurt, 2 missing after boats collide on Colorado River