A promotion of the year will be available on https://www.leflair.vn from July 23-25. — VNS Photo
Shopping Battle 2019 organised by the online shopping site https://www.leflair.vn, will take place from Tuesday to Thursday with the participation of many international and domestic brands with discount rates of up to 90 per cent.
The promotion, which follows the initial success in 2016, offers a new, exciting and dramatic shopping paradigm.
With many products offering sale prices of up to 90 per cent, Shopping Battle 2019 has become the biggest and most attractive event of the year in Viet Nam, the company said.
Some of the most wanted names are Guerlain, Christian Louboutin, Swarovski, Lacoste, Furla, Rayban, Michael Kors, Marc Jacobs, Replay, Aldo, Ecko, Yves Rocher, Triumph, Lock & Lock, and Libbey.
Well-known brands like Neutrogena, Vans, Converse, Dr. Martens, Frankie Morello and Castelbajac are included in Shopping Battle 2019, the company said, adding that with the spirit of “first come, first serve”, the promotion will only last for three days, from 0:00 on Tuesday to Thursday.
During the promotion, at 12pm on each of the three days, Leflair will sell a product with an exclusive discount price available only at Leflair for a two-hour period. On Tuesday, the product will be from Lock & Lock; on Wednesday it will be from SK-II; and on Thursday, from William L.
Leflair is the first website in Viet Nam to provide the world’s best and luxury brands. — VNS
- Hamleys launch 'biggest ever' Easter sale with half price deals on LEGO, Playmobil, Pokémon and more
- Việt Nam Administration of Forestry launches contest promoting forest development and protection
- Rihanna recruits her mom Monica to promote new Fenty fashion line on Instagram ahead of this week's launch
- Business of spaceflight: The 7 biggest moments of the year
- Zee Entertainment shares rally as promoters sell stake
- Top 9 Premium Car Launches Of 2019
- Britain's biggest houseboat - boasting five bedrooms, sauna, jetski and stunning views of Tower Bridge - goes on sale for £3.5million (plus £32,000-a-year to moor it)
- Groupon launches MASSIVE sale on alcohol, travel, luggage and electronics - including 74% off Antler luggage and a case of wine for just $59
- Trade promotion to focus $5.8m on key markets
- Trade promotion to focus on key markets