1. We, the Foreign Ministers of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), met on 31 July 2019 at the 52nd ASEAN Foreign Ministers’ Meeting (AMM) in Bangkok. We underlined the need to further strengthen cooperation and advance our partnership to ensure sustainability in all dimensions for ASEAN amidst the rapid changes in Southeast Asia and beyond. ASEAN COMMUNITY-BUILDING 2. We reaffirmed our commitment to the full and effective implementation of the ASEAN Community Vision 2025 and the ASEAN Leaders’ Vision Statement on Partnership for Sustainability. We reaffirmed the importance of maintaining ASEAN centrality and unity in our community-building efforts, engagement with external partners and regional architecture. We commended the ongoing work of all ASEAN Sectoral Bodies and Organs for progress in the implementation of the ASEAN Political-Security Community (APSC), ASEAN Economic Community (AEC), and ASEAN Socio-Cultural Community (ASCC) Blueprints 2025, and looked forward to the mid-term review of the three Community Blueprints to be undertaken by 2020. We also commended the implementation of the Initiative for ASEAN Integration (IAI) Work Plan III and the Master Plan on ASEAN Connectivity (MPAC) 2025. We remained committed to further promoting cooperation and partnerships for sustainability within ASEAN and with ASEAN’s external partners to… Read full this story
- India-Pakistan Bilateral Talks Unlikely at SCO Foreign Minister Meet – Source
- Chinese foreign minister meets press
- Deputy PM attends 52nd ASEAN anniversary celebration in Indonesia
- 'This Week' Transcript: Former President Bill Clinton; Iranian Foreign Minister Javad Zarif
- PM meets former Belgian Foreign Minister
- Malaysian Foreign Minister Says Pompeo's Offer for US to Host APEC Summit 'Not Good Idea'
- Brazil is 'not the culprit' for the Amazon fires, says country's foreign minister
- Azerbaijani, Armenian Foreign Ministers to Discuss Nagorno-Karabakh - Aliyev
- Iran's foreign minister urges Europe to defy US if Trump sinks nuclear deal
- No Country Able to Ruin Russian-Chinese Close Ties – Russian Foreign Minister
Joint Communique of 52nd ASEAN Foreign Ministers' Meeting have 292 words, post on news.chinhphu.vn at July 31, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.