Video PlayerClose By Zhang Hongyi and Zhang Rongfeng BEIJING, July 23 (Xinhua) — The 2020 Tokyo Olympic Games is just around the corner, and it will be the first time that a Summer Olympics has been held in Asia since 2008. Following is Xinhua News Agency’s exclusive interview with Liu Guoyong, vice president of the Chinese Olympic Committee and head of the Olympic Preparation Office. Q: Could you brief on us how well Chinese teams have been preparing for the Olympics? Is there anything new that is worth mentioning? A: Since we have only one year left, we are actually facing mounting pressure and great challenges. Overall, Chinese teams are in good form after two years of preparation. To begin with, we are becoming more united than ever. Secondly, both athletes and coaches have realized their responsibility and mission with ever-stronger momentum. What’s more, Chinese teams are constantly improving based on what we achieved at the world championships in 2018 and the first half of 2019. Despite fluctuation, we have done well for the most part. In spite of mounting pressure and fierce competition, Chinese contenders will go all out for a win. We believe in ourselves. There are four… Read full this story
- China Economic Boom
- Teacher Interviews - Common Sense And Professional Advice
- Little Known Interview Tips That Put You Over The Top-Part 2
- Learning Important Interview Techniques
- Interview Types
- Part Two: Will China's Coalbed Methane Projects Make a New Energy Billionaire?
- China Revisited
- Government Workers Olympic Games
- Confidence On DEMAND! (Accessing The Inner Power That MAKES Life Say Yes...To YOU!)
- Travel and Tour Tips for Business and Leisure Visitors to China
Interview: China confident ahead of Tokyo 2020 Olympics have 264 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at July 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.