By TPN/Lusa, in News · 28-07-2019 16:00:00 · 0 Comments Portugal’s Association of the Agroindustrial Cluster of the Centre (InovCluster) is developing a €2 million project, which aims to qualify small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) in terms of innovation in the components of the digital transformation In a statement, InovCluster explained that the “AddInov 4.0” joint project includes the development of qualification of SMEs in the areas of organisational innovation and management, digital economics and information technologies and communication, brand creation and design, quality and support for certification, distribution and logistics, eco-innovation and industrial property protection. “This is a project that meets the goals of support to the development of the agroindustrial sector, to which the association proposes, contributing to the reinforcement of the internal capacity of companies and also putting, at their disposal, a set of opportunities,” the note read. The project, which amounts to €2 million, was approved under the Incentive Systems for the Qualification and Internationalisation of SMEs, under the COMPETE 2020. With 50% financing, any company connected to the agroindustrial sector that intends to integrate this project and is eligible can be benefited. Created in 2009, Inovcluster aims to increase the competitiveness of local and regional… Read full this story
- Managing Project Schedules with Timeboxes
- Project Management Best Practices
- A New Look at an Old Question by an Ancient Project Manager: Why Use a Translation Agency?
- Project Management - Lessons From The Perfect Science - Hindsight
- Project Management - The Traveling Product Manager
- Chaos Theory: The Uncontrollable Factor in the Development of Management Systems
- IT Project Governance And Prince2 Project Management - How To Keep Major IT Investments On The Rails
- Managing Your Way to Achieving Personal Success With Project Management; Part 2 - Project Success
- How to Manage Your Cash Flow Effectively
- Common Time Management Errors to Avoid
InovCluster manages project to increase SMEs have 287 words, post on www.theportugalnews.com at July 21, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.