4.25pm update: Reaction from Leander following the Queen Mother Challenge Cup win Fresh from their win in the Queen Mother Challenge Cup, we spoke to Leander’s Jack Beaumont, 25, who lives in Hart Street, Henley. He told reporter Luke Adams: “We knew we were coming up against competition that we knew nothing about. Coming into today as the British National team there is a lot of pressure to perform. We decided to go about it as a team, and focus on our own race. Since the last World Cup there have been a few things that we were not entirely happy about so we wanted to focus on those and I think we did that really well today. I think our rhythm through the middle of the race was fantastic and really important.” Despite being happy with the result, the GB crew will not be resting on their laurels. Beaumont added: “We will have a drink at Leander but we are off to the World Cup next week and about five weeks of training camps ahead of the World Championships.” 4.10pm update: Leander Club beat Frankfurter R G, Germany in the Queen Mother Challenge Cup A straight final so neither… Read full this story
- New Final Fantasy XV expansions get early 2019 release window [updated]
- Texas' Royal-Memorial Stadium set for a $140 million overhaul
- Here's exactly what time the Queen, royal family, Harry, and Meghan will arrive at Windsor Castle for the royal wedding on Saturday
- Kate Middleton Update: When Will Royal Baby Boy’s Name Be Announced?
- PC Gaming Weekly: H1Z1 tries to stand out of the battle royale crowd
- Pokemon Go Will Online Finally Let You Battle Other Players Online Next Year
- England’s Rugby World Cup finals: the inside story on 1991, 2003 and 2007
- PUBG creator says it’s great Fortnite is growing the battle royale genre
- Wales and New Zealand seek to provide fitting send-offs in bronze final
- Microsoft reveals Office 2019 will only run on Windows 10 PCs
Henley Royal Regatta 2019 Finals Day have 322 words, post on www.henleystandard.co.uk at July 7, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.