The 27th Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival, which 100,000 are expected to attend, will take place on Saturday and Sunday. Downtown Haddonfield’s streets will be filled with artists’ tents, outdoor cafes, music and activities for kids.More than 250 vendors will set up booths on Kings Highway, as well as Tanner Street and Kings Court, for the two-day event.Shoppers will find ceramics, jewelry, paintings, photography and more. On Saturday, visitors can also browse a farmers market from 8:30 a.m. to 1 p.m.The festival will run 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday and noon to 5 p.m on Sunday. Both admission and parking is free. The event will take place rain or shine.Here’s a map of this year’s festival.Saturday, July 13, through Sunday, July 14Haddonfield, N.J. 08033 Follow Sinéad & PhillyVoice on Twitter: @sineadpatrice | @thePhillyVoiceFacebook: PhillyVoiceSinéad’s RSS feed to your feed readernews tip? Let us know.
- Fine Arts Festival launched
- New centre for fine art development launched
- Planning Underway For 29th Annual Doylestown Arts Festival
- 8×10 app lets you sell your Instagrams as framed fine art in a few finger taps
- KUHS arts festival begins
- Texas Renaissance Festival announces multi-year expansion with new pirate museum, giant slide
- Golden State Film Festival Returns To TCL Chinese Theatre
- Adelaide Fringe: World's second largest arts festival 'still a fringe', as attention turns to interstate
- William Helburn: the fine art of selling
- Jmblya hip-hop festival returns to Houston at UH
Haddonfield Crafts and Fine Art Festival returns for 27th year with 250 vendors have 235 words, post on www.phillyvoice.com at July 12, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.