Golfer Jim Herman picked up a big win at the PGA’s Barbasol Championship on Sunday. What’s more, Herman gave credit for the win to a somewhat surprising source: President Trump. Herman and Trump played a lot of golf together when the former was an assistant pro at Trump’s National Golf Club in Bedminster, New Jersey. Though, the president’s interest in Herman’s play didn’t stop there. As the PGA player tells it, the commander in chief told him he could improve his game on the greens by changing his grip on the putter.“He gave me a good talking to and told me to use a different style if it’s not working,” Herman said on Saturday. “Some great advice, so I appreciate it.” That advice, paid big dividends for Herman. The 41-year-old had not won a PGA event in over three years, and was ranked 134th in the world going into this weekend’s competition, the Hill reports. “I think I need to see him again soon,” Herman said of Trump after his big win. “He motivates me and puts me in a good spot.” President Trump is an avid golf fan and frequent player of the sport. In addition to his friendship… Read full this story
- Supreme Court says Trump can weaken Obamacare contraceptive mandate
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Stagwell President Mark Penn says Trump is losing on fighting the virus; Fauci says U.S. 'going in the wrong direction' in fight against virus
- Karl Rove says Trump is 'behind' in presidential race
- The Hill's Coronavirus Report: Former Rep. Delaney says Trump is spewing venom when he should be leading; Protests roil the nation as fears of new virus outbreaks grow
- Eurasia Group founder Ian Bremmer says Trump right on China but wrong on WHO; CDC issues new guidance for large gatherings
- Tim Scott says Trump should take down 'offensive' Twitter video of protester shouting 'white power'
- White House says Trump has now been briefed on Russian bounty intel
- The Hill's 12:30 Report - Presented by Facebook - Twitter says Trump violates rules with 'shooting' threat
- Bolton says Trump turned 'a blind eye' to the coronavirus pandemic
- Pentagon says Trump has approved plans to cut troops in Germany
Golfer Says Trump’s Advice Helped Him Win a PGA Tournament have 365 words, post on www.breitbart.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.