Dong Thap (VNA) – Real estate developer FLC Group on July 21 began the construction of 15ha hi-end urban complex La Vista Sadec in Sa Dec city of the Mekong Delta province of Dong Thap.
At a conference promoting investment in Dong Thap in 2017, FLC signed a memorandum of understanding on channeling capital into four projects in the locality in the areas of urban development, resort, and eco-tourism. La Vista Sadec is one of them and also the first to be implemented.
Aiming to become a tourism-service-entertainment site in the city, the complex is designed to include an eco-park, a public art space, a night market, and a shopping centre, among other facilities.
Dong Thap, the group’s first destination for expansion in the delta, has been selected for the project for its convenient transport, strategic location to Ho Chi Minh and Can Tho cities, and tourism potential. Sa Dec city is famous for the Sa Dec flower village that draws over 1 million visitors a year.
On the occasion, FLC donated 1 billion VND (42,900 USD) to Dong Thap’s Nguyen Sinh Sac study encouragement fund.-VNA
- Lexus UX: Built for modern urban explorers
- 'Crime + Punishment' takes a sobering look at the state of modern urban policing
- Growth is driving a construction boom near Harris Ranch. See what’s new.
- The 1880s skyline in Minneapolis boasted Victorian excess and modern restraint
- Levy Park named as finalist for global urban development award following reboot
- Wildfires strain another scarce resource – construction workers
- Another problem for fire victims — shortage of construction workers
- One factor setting the Mendocino Complex Fire apart: It's not slowing down at night
- McDonald’s and Franchisees Invest Approximately $320 Million in New York to Modernize More Than 360 Restaurants in 2018 & 2019
- McDonald’s and Franchisees Investing Approximately $53 Million in Nevada To Modernize More Than 90 Local Restaurants in 2018 & 2019