The nail- biting cricket world cup tournament is over. They’ve done it! England won the finals against New Zealand and made buzz all over the internet. England won 15/0 and New Zealand 15/1. England got lucky as the match ended on a tie and were saved on the boundary count. England took the cup home with pride. Yet, there are some rumors about the game, and some say they should’ve shared the World Cup Title. The match was intense. The man of the match Ben Strokes even requested to take away the four overthrows which proved to be a threat for the other team. New Zealand has scored 241-8 and England on the other hand needed nine runs. The third last ball, Ben has driven Trent and ran back for a second. Yet, when a throw Black Caps fielder Martin Guptill bounced off Stokes’ bat, he ran to the boundary. Stokes was given six runs in which two for the runs completed plus four for the takeover. Rumors say that the decision taken was wrong. Martin Guptill previously threw before Strokes went for the second. Which basically means that Strokes should’ve got only five. This according to Simon Taudfel is… Read full this story
- India vs Pakistan – ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Tickets, prices, date, venue and TV channel for rivals clash
- When tickets for 2019 ICC Cricket World Cup go on sale
- World Cup 2018: Thousands of fans from all nations flood onto streets in colourful scenes across Russia
- World Cup 2018: Australia vs Peru prediction, team news and preview as Aussies look look for miracle to progress
- World Cup 2018: Harry Kane
- Buttler ready to change bat handle slogan as World Cup fever grips England star
- Budleigh’s Servicemaster Clean Devon T20 finals date switched to avoid World Cup final clash.
- Trent Bridge to host ODI with Pakistan next summer ahead of Cricket World Cup
- Three of England's World Cup winning-women among Wisden's cricketers of the year
- Yorkshire’s Headingley to stage four 2019 Cricket World Cup fixtures
Cricket World Cup – The Final have 327 words, post on www.theleader.info at July 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.