Written in 1875, Carmen is a story of love, jealousy and freedom.
It will be choreographed by People’s Artist Kim Quy and performed by Vietnamese artists Nguyen Thu Trang, Nguyen Luong Hoa and Thach Hieu Lang for nearly three hours.
In particular, dances “Falling Angels” and “Depaysement” will be performed before the opera.
Carmen is considered the longest and the most successful performance by the Ho Chi Minh City Ballet Symphony Orchestra and Opera.-VNA
- Ho Chi Minh City youth attracted to mixed martial arts
- Ho Chi Minh City tears down last wall on first metro line
- Vietnam Airlines uses wide-bodied aircraft on Hanoi-Ho Chi Minh City route
- Vietnamese-American COVID-19 patient set to be discharged from Ho Chi Minh City hospital
- Ho Chi Minh City plans to extend school break till April because of COVID-19
- Company suggests charging cars entering downtown Ho Chi Minh City
- Vietnam's first top-quality Japanese goods trade center opens in Ho Chi Minh City
- Acute respiratory disease hospital in Ho Chi Minh City comes into operation
- Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City schools to stay shut for another week
- Vietnam Airlines uses wide-fuselage aircraft on Hanoi-Ho Chi Minh City route