The game will be played at the Go Dau Stadium in Binh Duong Province neighboring HCMC, which can accommodate 20,000 fans.
Stadium mangers said Monday that all the A class tickets have been sold out and they expect that there will be no seats left empty when the match gets underway Wednesday.
An A class ticket costs VND50,000 ($2.16), B class VND30,000 and C-D classes VND20,000. Tickets are sold from 8:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 2:30 to 4 p.m. on weekdays at the stadium.
The match is keenly awaited as it will be a showdown between two Vietnamese clubs that have bested 12 other teams to make it to the final.
The winner of the AFC Cup ASEAN Zonal final will win $100,000 and a slot in the AFC Cup continental final with the West Asian Zone champion. The title winner will win the AFC Cup trophy and another $100,000 from Asian Football Confederation.
Hanoi FC and Binh Duong clashed earlier in V. League 1 this year at the same Go Dau Stadium. The match ended in a 2-2 draw.
The first leg of AFC Cup ASEAN zonal final will kick off at 5 p.m. on July 31 and the second leg at 6 p.m., August 7 at the Hang Day Stadium in Hanoi.
Between these two matches, the teams will meet on Saturday, August 3, in a V. League match.
- QNS. MAN KNOCKED DEAD IN CLUB CLASH
- BOUNCER BLASTS 4, COPS SAY. 1 DEAD, 3 HURT IN CLUB CLASH
- Roger Federer, Rafael Nadal to clash in Wimbledon final
- Sisters Venus and Serena Williams are on tap to clash in the Finals at Wimbledon
- Immigration reform fell with Dems, but with GOP in control of House, expect it to fall to wayside
- White House expected to credit stimulus with creating 650K jobs, declare it a success
- Relatives of hostages likely won't be prosecuted for paying ransom to terrorists, White House expected to make announcement
- AIFF to present roadmap to I-League, ISL clubs
- 'It's like moving house 21 times a season' - the club that has not played at home for 12 years
- House Farm Bill Would Strip Nearly Two Million Americans Food Stamps