Son Tay District The mountainous district Son Tay seen from the top of An Mountain. This place has become a popular stop among backpackers travelling cross the country. Lan Hamlet Heading east towards the popular My Khe Beach and Son Tra Peninsula from Quang Ngai Town, the capital of Quang Ngai Province, visitors will come across a bamboo bridge over the Tra Khuc River. The bridge leads to Lan Hamlet. Lan Hamlet in Tinh Long Commune offers a complete break from the bustle of urban life, and allows visitors to experience the quiet and peace of Vietnamese countryside. Binh Chau Commune beacon In Binh Chau Commune, Binh Son District, the Ba Lang An Lighthouse is as much a tourist attraction as a navigation aid for boats going out to sea. Tourists can get to the top and enjoy the view for just VND10,000 ($0.43). The lighthouse, built in 1982, is 36.4 meters high. The place attracts many young people who come to take photos of the Ba Lang An Cape, which is made up of arch-shaped volcanic walls along the coast. Underneath are black rocks that emerge when the tide recedes and disappear at high tide. Nuoc Trong Reservoir The Nuoc… Read full this story
- Quang Ngai's idyllic charm in harvest season
- Sky Views: How green is the blond bombshell?
- Green crackers make Sivakasi see red
- Apple camera car on San Francisco streets leads to 'street view' speculation
- Prairie View looks for home win vs MVSU
- Lady Gaga "essential" viewing at the Grammys
- Why A Birds of Prey Movie Should Help Green Arrow and the Canaries Get Picked Up
- Draymond Green leads Warriors to skid-snapping win over Cavaliers
- Australia Day: Greens to use local council numbers to lead #changethedate push
- Brian Austin Green Under Fire for 'Insensitive' Kobe Bryant Tribute That Included Crash Site Photo
Aerial view of lush green Quang Ngai have 294 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.