A successful summer transfer window for Nottingham Forest might not just be down to incomings and outgoings at the City Ground. The club might also turn their attention to their current stars, and the prospect of extending their deals. As it stands, the Reds have 17 players who will be out of contract in 12 months. The most notable name on that list is midfielder Ben Osborn. Defender Jack Robinson is also out of contract next summer. And no fewer than four of his defensive teammates will also see their contracts expire at the same time – Alexander Milosevic, Yohan Benalouane, Michael Dawson and Joe Worrall. The complete list of players set to see their contracts expire in 2020: Ben Osborn, Jack Robinson, Alexander Milosevic, Michael Dawson, Yohan Benalouane, Adlene Guedioura, Joe Worrall, Ben Watson, Luke Steele, Daryl Murphy, Liam Bridcutt, Claudio Yacob, Karim Ansarifard, Jason Cummings, Jorge Grant, Gboly Ariyibi, Jordan Smith.
- One burning question facing each NBA team heading into 2016-17 season
- Red Dead Online Players Can Earn 5 Gold Bars This Week Just For Logging On
- Huge PC Games Sale Live Now: Red Dead 2, Control, And More
- Modern Warfare For $38, Borderlands 3 For $20, And More Great Game Deals (PS4, Xbox One, Switch)
- The Best Nintendo Switch Deals (April 2020): Switch Lite Consoles, Games, Accessories, And More
- Final Fantasy 7 Remake: Why You Should Care Even If You Never Played The Original
- X-factor for each NBA team: No more Warriors blanket for Harrison Barnes
- How a stockpile of 39 million masks was exposed as fake
- MLB Star Todd Helton Sentenced to Jail Time for 2019 DUI
- How To Unlock Fortnite's Deadpool Skin - Challenges And Requirements
Who are the 17 Reds players entering final year of deals? have 260 words, post on www.nottinghampost.com at June 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.