ASEAN must actively respond to its members’ calls on the East Sea issues. The Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) has not played a significant role in diffusing the heated quarrel among disputants in the East Sea, far below what is expected from this group when dealing with a major regional security concern. Illustrative photo But in reality, regional experts argue that ASEAN has interests, responsibilities, and the ability to actively engage in the issue and contribute to the settlement of the disputes, experts said at “The 5th Ocean Dialogue: ASEAN Cooperation in the East Sea” held on June 18 in Hanoi. ASEAN’s involvement in the South China Sea disputes ASEAN interests and responsibilities in the East Sea Regional experts at the 5th Ocean Dialogue held in Hanoi on June 18. Photo: Hanoitimes Regional experts said that ASEAN has strategic reasons to engage in a long-term commitment at a high level to manage tensions in the East Sea. Linh Pham
- Cartoon withdrawn from cinemas over East Sea map
- Pondicherry Along the East Coast Road
- Cod Fishing on the East Coast of Scotland
- Taking in Southend-On-Sea
- Wells Next the Sea - Gem of the Norfolk Coast
- The Joys of Collecting Sea Shells on the Carolina Coast
- Resolve Your Civil Case Using Alternative Dispute Resolution
- What to Do on Holiday in East Timor
- Resolving Business Disputes
- How Can I Write a Dispute Letter to the Credit Bureaus?
What is ASEAN’s role in settling East Sea disputes? have 225 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 24, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.