A delegation of the Vietnam National Textile and Garment Group (Vinatex) businesses has visited Canada to promote textile and garment exports to the North American nation under the Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP).
|Vinatex General Director Le Tien Truong speaks at the workshop on Vietnam’s textile and garment sector amid the CPTPP in Montreal city on May 16 – Photo: VNA|
The Vinatex held a workshop in Montreal city on May 16, attracting representatives of 35 Canadian enterprises.
- Sri Lanka’s move to ease exports to India worries pepper industry
- Air Canada plane dumps fuel off Sydney
- Canada arrests Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou
- Huawei CFO Meng Wanzhou granted bail in Canada
- Autism Speaks Canada launches virtual platform to support autistic people
- Canada arrests Huawei CFO over US warrant for breach of Iran trade sanctions
- Canada arrests Huawei CFO over US warrant for breaching Iran trade sanctions
- Stocks reel as Canada arrests Huawei CFO over US warrant for breaching Iran trade sanctions
- Canada sacks China envoy amid Huawei row
- Microsoft relocates Canadian HQ to Toronto, renews investments in Canada