Vietnamese culture has impressed international friends at the 2019 International Friendly Cultures Fair, which is taking place in Mexico from May 31 to June 16.
|Vietnam’s pavilion attracted a large number of visitors – Photo: VNA|
Through the photos on the landscapes and people, as well traditional foods and unique handicraft products such as Ao Dai and non la (conical hats), Vietnam’s pavilion has attracted thousands of visitors.
Many visitors expressed their hope that Vietnamese culture will be present more often in Mexico.
Customers were delighted with traditional foods such as coffee, nem ran (fried spring roll), com rang (fried rice), banh gio ((rice dough dumpling containing minced pork and wood ear mushrooms), thit xien (grilled meat by stick) and banh my (bread).
FICA 2019 featured the participation of 89 countries around the world with hundreds of various cultural activities.
The event is expected to attract a total of three million people.
- Vietnam promotes culture at Mexican fair
- Vietnamese booth at Mexican festival
- Vietnam continues boosting cultural exchange
- Vietnam takes part in ASEAN fair in Mexico
- Mexico affirms support for APEC, Viet Nam
- Vietnam boosts cultural exchange
- Promoting cooperation among localities of Mexico and Vietnam
- The Battle Over Kooks Burritos Led to Death Threats and International Outrage. We Invited Portland Chefs to Weigh In.
- ART & ENTERTAINMENT IN BRIEF 26/7