In early June, billionaire Mai Vu Minh – the Chairman of SAPA Thale group, Nguyen Dac Nghiep – CEO of SAPA Thale and German congressman, and other leaders of the group paid a working visit to the Republic of Serbia. This trip is within the framework of the programme “The bilateral investment cooperation between SAPA Thalegroup and the government and leading enterprises of the Republic of Serbia”. The potential areas for the investment cooperation of the programme include finance – banking, high technology development, infrastructure development, environment, energy, transportation, real estate, hotels – tourism, agriculture, sports … not only in Serbia,Vietnam and Germany, but also in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Japan, China, the UAE and many countries around the world.
- Boao Forum for Asia helps deepen China-Vietnam economic cooperation: official
- State Bank of Vietnam promotes credit programmes for rural areas
- Vietnam promotes products at Moscow food fair
- China, Myanmar to enhance economic cooperation, speed up peace process in northern Myanmar
- China-Vietnam economic forum held in Vietnam's HCM City
- Ba Ria-Vung Tau conference promotes regional and international trade potentials
- Breakthrough in RCEP negotiations on world’s largest free trade area
- Vietnam, Germany hold consultations to endorse strategic action plan
- Ministry plans slew of tax, fiscal measures to boost border trade
- Police Investigate Foreigner's Participation in Rally Against Singapore-India Free Trade
Trade, economic cooperation between Germany, Serbia, Vietnam promoted have 203 words, post on english.vov.vn at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.