|In early June, billionaire Mai Vu Minh – the Chairman of SAPA Thale group, Nguyen Dac Nghiep – CEO of SAPA Thale and German congressman, and other leaders of the group paid a working visit to the Republic of Serbia.|
This trip is within the framework of the programme “The bilateral investment cooperation between SAPA Thalegroup and the government and leading enterprises of the Republic of Serbia”.
The potential areas for the investment cooperation of the programme include finance – banking, high technology development, infrastructure development, environment, energy, transportation, real estate, hotels – tourism, agriculture, sports … not only in Serbia,Vietnam and Germany, but also in Bosnia-Herzegovina, Japan, China, the UAE and many countries around the world.
- Deputy PM receives leader of Japan bank for international cooperation
- PM receives new German Ambassador to Vietnam
- Climate-smart agriculture key to economic growth
- Vietnam links trade development with social security: minister
- Vietnam, Japan supreme courts boost cooperation
- Bermuda Changes Taxes, Laws To Promote E-Commerce
- OPINION U.S., China Software Seizures: New Era of Cooperation?
- European Online Auctioneer Partners With AOL Germany
- Spice Road: an alternate history trading strategy game, now with demo
- Gamestop iOS Trade-ins a Success