Trinidad and Tobago held a tired-looking Japan to a 0-0 draw during an uninspiring friendly at Toyota Stadium in Aichi on Wednesday.Japan have played 15 games since the World Cup, having reached the finals of the Asian Games and Asian Cup, and Hajime Moriyasu’s men looked fatigued, failing to break down Trinidad and Tobago, ranked 67 places below them.- When is the CONCACAF Gold Cup?When does the Copa America take place?Shoya Nakajima looked the most likely to break the deadlock for the hosts, raining seven shots down on the Trinidad and Tobago goal, including hitting the crossbar with a free kick shortly before half-time.With a capacity crowd cheering them on, Japan finally found their feet in the closing stages as substitute Takumi Minamino and defender Shoji Gen both went close but the Caribbean side held on.Following three successive 1-0 losses, Trinidad and Tobago coach Dennis Lawrence will be pleased with a tough away performance and will perhaps feel like his side could have stolen a win, having forced Japan goalkeeper Daniel Schmidt into a few smart saves.However, it was a sluggish performance from the Samurai Blue who have yet more games to play as an invited team in the Copa… Read full this story
- Australian Open 2019: Japan's Naomi Osaka Outlasts Hsieh Su-Wei To Make Last 16
- A singular writer
- Miss Universe Live Stream: Start Time, How to Watch And Which Countries To Follow
- Phase one agreement aside, could the trade war future mean choosing China or the US?
- Australian mother of five stripped of citizenship, leaving two children potentially stateless
- What To Know About MLK Day Events For Children & Families
- IPI will demand justice in the murder of Kuciak
- The Storming of Area 51: A Covert Journey to the Heart of America’s Worst-Kept Secret
- Closer India-China Military Ties Unlikely Due to Territorial Dispute - Scholars
- Hong Kong’s dilemma: fight or resist peacefully
Tired Japan held by Trinidad and Tobago have 311 words, post on www.espnfc.com at June 6, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.