The reason for this halt is that the large numbers of fake temporary residence registration books as well as illegal people in South Korea under the form of the five-year visa have increased sharply in recent time.
This is the latest change in Korea’s five-year visa application for Vietnamese citizens.
BY MAI AN-Translated by Huyen Huong
- South Korea changes visa policy for Vietnamese
- Football cements South Korea’s ‘New Southern Policy’
- RoK restricts five-year visa policy for Vietnamese citizens
- Vietnam welcomes South Korea's new visa policy for Vietnamese citizens
- At 3 am in Hanoi, thousands in queue for South Korea visas
- South Korea visa delays inflict losses on Vietnamese travel firms
- South Korea visa delays caused by surging demand hurts travel firms
- South Korea to open two visa offices in Vietnam to meet surging demand
- South Korea says no to Vietnamese workers from 10 provinces