Illustrative image (Photo: VNA) Hanoi (VNA) – The Republic of Korea (RoK) on June 3 announced the start of free trade agreement (FTA) negotiations with the Philippines as part of efforts to strengthen economic ties with the Southeast Asian country.
- Philippines Declares a National Dengue Epidemic
- IBM Philippines unveils new services for ASPs
- RCEP to have significant effect in world economy: Philippine expert
- RCEP negotiations see positive development: Philippine trade chief
- RCEP negotiations, regional connectivity plans in focus as ASEAN leaders, dialogue partners to meet in Bangkok
- China, Singapore sign cooperation document on upgrading FTA
- China, Singapore upgrade FTA, eye closer connectivity cooperation
- Backgrounder: Negotiation process of Regional Comprehensive Economic Partnership
- HP 'close' to naming Philippine head
- Intel: No plans to sell Classmate PC in Philippines
Philippines, RoK announce FTA negotiations have 115 words, post on en.vietnamplus.vn at June 3, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.