Nguyen Duc Kien Many National Assembly members have affirmed that the current slow disbursement of public investment capital is not due to the existing Law on Public Investment. However, since the law came into force in 2015, disbursement has always failed to meet the annual schedule. What is your take on this? I would say that the slow disbursement is ascribed to weak awareness and the actions of ministries, sectors, and localities. The key reason is that though the law stipulates strict procedures from making investment proposals, prefeasibility and feasibility studies, to appraisal and decisions on investment and implementation of projects, many officials and organisations still implement publicly-funded projects based on their habits and personal experience. In fact, many works and projects have been implemented without obedience of procedures and regulations of the Law on Public Investment. As a result, they have been delayed and forced to abide by the legal regulations. This has led to slow disbursement. How long will it take, however, to abide by all the procedures and regulations in the law, and is this also responsible for slow disbursement? The implementation of state-funded projects is obliged to obey the Law on Public Investment, but also to… Read full this story
- Las Vegas Committee Recommends Public Funding of Raiders Stadium
- MLB: Senate bill would halt publicly-funded stadiums
- Starbucks Tapped Public Policy, Racial-Justice Organizations to Help With Bias Training, but What Will Change Look Like?
- Joel Embiid opens up on the past two seasons: ‘I’m The Process’
- HDFC Retirement Savings Fund - Gateway to save tax & retire in style
- Critics of public stadium funding speak on session's Day 2
- Gov.-elect Greitens opposes St. Louis soccer stadium funding
- The future of using public money to build new, unnecessary ballparks
- San Diego’s MLS expansion bid opts to put stadium deal proposal to public vote
- MLBPA files grievance against four teams over revenue-sharing funds
Patience required in public funding process have 308 words, post on www.vir.com.vn at June 5, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.