The contest aims to create a useful playground for elementary students in Da Nang city in the summer, contributing to raising their awareness of traffic culture, traffic regulations and making parents and community more concerned about children’s traffic safety. At the press conference During the press conference, the organizing panel suggested a number of topics for children such as walking on the right lane, obeying traffic law, following traffic signals, wearing helmets when riding on bikes, and giving way to pedestrians. The contest will run till August 31. The awarding ceremony is scheduled for September 12. Translated by Lam Anh
- They stole a ‘priceless’ gold bar from a Key West museum — and they’re paying the price
- Community Calendar for August 8
- Trump, Omarosa trade insults, charges; reality TV rerun?
- Community Calendar for August 15
- Community Calendar for August 22
Painting contest to promote traffic culture have 135 words, post on en.qdnd.vn at June 16, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.