Retailers in Vietnam are seeking opportunities on e-commerce platforms as omni-channel shopping is on the rise. Strategic moves The cooperation between e-commerce platforms and retailers is emerging as a new trend in Vietnam, diversifying product categories for shopping platforms and in return promoting marketing and sales for retailers. “Pushing the expansion of online sales is essential for retailers to approach and attract a larger number of target customers,” said Mr. Jack Kwon, Online Sales Manager at Lock&Lock Vietnam. “The partnership with Lazada is therefore a crucial step for us, especially as Lazada facilitates retailers bringing their products to online buyers in a fast and convenient manner via major programs throughout the year and with sales support tools to help them increase revenue.” Under its strategic partnerships, Lazada is also committed to distributing products at the most affordable prices on its online shopping mall LazMall. The cooperation between Lazada and FrieslandCampina Vietnam, meanwhile, is valid for three years from 2019-2021, with the former’s dairy brands such as Friso, Dutch Lady, Yomost, Fristi, Ovaltine, and Hoan Hao continuing to be sold on Lazada’s online shopping platform. Sales of the Friso brand milk powder have grown nearly five-fold in the three years since… Read full this story
- The importance of SEO in omni-channel marketing, part 2
- Social Search - Dead on Arrival? Or On Life Support? (And Can It Still Be Resuscitated?)
- E-Commerce Holiday Preparation - Making A List (And Checking It Twice)
- a key element of SEO & content marketing
- 4 Organizational Hurdles To SEO For Business Leaders To Overcome In 2016
- Digital Marketing Advice For The Forward-Thinking Business In 2015
- Will Your Business (And Your Website) Adapt & Evolve With Google?
- How SEO & Content Marketing Can Transform Your Business
- SEO Problems, Solutions & Wishlists
- The Ultimate List of Reasons Why YOU Need SEO! (28 Reasons)
Omni-channel shopping taking hold have 302 words, post on vietnamnet.vn at June 18, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.