To meet the standards, the MSB has adopted a risk governance model based on big data analysis using artificial intelligence to seek and assess potential clients for credit card products. Accordingly, clients could apply online for credit cards within 24 working hours without submitting income statement or visiting its branches or transaction offices.
Basel II is the second edition of the Basel Accords, which are recommendations on banking laws and regulations issued by the Basel Committee on banking supervision. Basel II, which comprises minimum capital requirements, supervisory review and market discipline, aims to enhance competition and transparency in the banking system and make banks more resistant to market changes.
Earlier, Vietcombank, ACB, MB, TPBank, VPBank, VIB, OCB and Techcombank were recognised to achieve the norms.
Along with the MSB, BIDV and Sacombank were chosen by the SBV for piloting the standards since 2014.-VNA
- Study: Most hospitals don’t meet surgical safety standards
- Some districts can't meet state's standards for K-5 Plus
- ForgeRock is First to Achieve Conformance with FAPI Standard for Open Banking; Extends Leadership in Driving Industry Standards
- Global Investment Banking Market
- Mentor police arrest suspect in robbery of Huntington Bank
- MA One of States Targeted in Bank of America Solar Initiative
- Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum to host 10 D-Day veterans
- State Bank Corp. Reports Earnings of $1.82 million, or $0.22 per Diluted Share, in 1Q19; Opens Full Service Branch in Phoenix, Arizona
- The College of Staten Island gets accepted to NCAA Division II
- Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk hosts marine life encounter cruises