A 29-year-old man is fighting for life after a collision near Trafalgar Square. Scotland Yard was called to reports of the incident involving a red Citroen C4 and a pedestrian, the man, shortly after midnight on Saturday. They attended the scene, in Northumberland Avenue, alongside London Ambulance Service. The man was rushed to hospital and is in a critical condition. The driver stopped at the scene and no arrests have been made following the incident. Met Police officers are investigating the incident and are appealing for witnesses, having already spoken to some who were at the scene. A Scotland Yard statement said: “At this early stage, it is believed that the victim may have been involved in an altercation with a third party – and not the driver – minutes before the collision. “Officers would like to speak with anyone who saw either the collision or the earlier incident.” Witnesses or anyone with any information or dashcam footage is asked to call the Serious Collision Investigation Unit on 020 8543 5157 quoting reference Cad 49/22Jun.
- Oakland Man Loses Leg In Collision Near Petaluma Wednesday
- Man critically injured in pedestrian collision near Thomas Square
- Man Dies In Car Collision With Amtrak Train
- Employee stabbed during fight at restaurant in Palmer Square
- At Least 1 Dead In Collision Near Salinas
- Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For 2008 Murder Of Girlfriend
- Man rescued from baling machine near Golfcrest
- Man, 71, dies of injuries after being hit by vehicle near Thomas Square
- 1 dead, 1 wounded after shooting in car near Washington Square Mall
- Man, 98, fighting for life after robbery
Man, 29, fighting for life after collision near Trafalgar Square have 249 words, post on www.standard.co.uk at June 23, 2019. This is cached page on VietMaz. If you want remove this page, please contact us.