Lam Dong (VNA) – The 12th Vietnam Economists Annual Meeting (VEAM) 2019 took place at Da Lat University in the Central Highlands province of Lam Dong from June 17-18.
The event attracted 130 delegates from domestic universities, institutes and research centres, and scholars from France, the US, Australia, the UK, Spain and Japan.
During the two-day meeting, delegates heard more than 100 reports related to Vietnams’ economy, shared experience and knowledge, aiming to get more understanding of socio-economic issues that affect Vietnam and the world.
The VEAM is held annually for economists and social researchers worldwide to share their research and experience.
Through the event, a network of international and domestic researchers was established, contributing to promoting active and effective research cooperation between Vietnam’s research centres and international universities.
The 13th VEAM is scheduled to take place at Can Tho University, the Mekong Delta city of Can Tho in 2020.-VNA
- Lam Dong hosts an exhibition of Vietnam’s sovereignty over Truong Sa and Hoang Sa archipelagos
- Marrakech Hosts 21st WB-IMF Annual Meetings
- Wayne Savings Announces Annual Meeting Voting Results, Defeats Stilwell for Second Consecutive Year
- Integral BioSystems Offers Services and Innovations at 2018 ARVO Annual Meeting in Honolulu, Hawaii April 29-May 3, 2018
- NewLink Genetics Announces Presentation of Abstracts at ASCO 2018 Annual Meeting
- Norwood Financial Corp Holds Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- Notice 2018 First Quarter Results and Annual Meeting Conference Call and Webcast for Investors and Analysts
- Washington Trust Annual Meeting Highlights Record 2017 Performance
- Unitil Shareholders Elect New Director at Annual Meeting
- Stemline Therapeutics Announces Clinical Presentations of SL-801 and SL-701 at the Upcoming ASCO Annual Meeting